Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Career Day!

Performing is one of my favorite aspects of acting. Whether it's a monologue or scene I dive in giving it my all. Besides performing I love to share my passion for acting. Today, March 7, 2012 I participated in career day at Novi Middle School and absolutely loved it. If I only inspired a few it was completely worth it. What I wanted the kids to understand is that acting is a business, and a person must work hard in order to be successful. That in order to be a successful actor one must train thier body, voice, and mind. Below are photo highlights of the day.


Crystal Reign with student who had additional questions.


Crystal Reign going over acting excercise with students.


Students listening to presentation.

As I mentioned before the day was great. Hopefully I left them with this message as well, "Know who you are, be who you are, and love who you are."

No comments:

Post a Comment