Friday, June 24, 2011

A variety of Straws

Some people are just grabbing at straws, and any straw will do. What I mean by this is they are reaching out to anyone and everyone with no discretion. Desperate for any kind of affection, and who is to judge? I have been dealing with many emotions mine and others. I try to put myself in their situation. How would I feel? What would I do? I have been going through my own transformation for the better. That is why my mind has just been turning over and over. I'm trying to use all emotions to finish the second poetry book. Sensual, angry, sad, hurt, you name it I am putting myself through it. I feel strong however and I feel that nothing is holding me back. I don't know what is down the road for me and I don't want to know. What I do know is I only want one straw. Write strong!!!


Much love

No comments:

Post a Comment